Sometimes you will notice the slow Mac performance that is quite different from its normal operation. Some Mac users would just ignore this and others would choose to purchase a new machine. But these problems can be fixed easily. Knowing these simple tips will help you fix the slow Mac performance and speed up its performance as well.
Slow Mac Performance, Learn to Improve It?
Having problems with the slow Mac performance of your Mac computer? Here’s how to fix it:
- Restart the computer: If you are using your Mac for more than a weeks or months now, restarting it every now and then is recommended. Sometimes that cause of slow and sluggish system are applications that leak memory and restarting it will get it back to its normal operation.
- Check the Startup Items: Sometimes applications that are installed in the system can add up in the Start up items thus causing it to open slowly during the log in process and can even use up the memory space of the CPU. You can resolve this problem by clicking on the Apple Menu>System Preference>Accounts>Login Items. It will show the number of items in the startup menu which you can remove by just clicking on the name of the application and hitting the minus button.
- Clean the System Preference: Look over the Other options under the System Preferences and you might be surprise of the list of items that you don’t used more often. These should be clean up also because it also consumes the memory space of the memory.
- Clean the Dashboard: Widgets may give a little animation to your background but this also take up the valuable resources of your computer system. Remove all the unnecessary widgets so that there are more available system resources.
- Make Time Machine backup: Using the Time Machine serve as a good back up solution. However doing the backup process might cause the Mac performance to slow down. Just use it when you want it and disable it when not needed.
- Clean the hard drive: Delete unnecessary files in your hard drive and be sure to empty the Trash as well. This will free up the space in your memory that will allow you to use extra spaces and improve the performance of your Mac system as well.
- Keep Mac computers up to date: Install any latest software updates for your application because it can contain some changes for better security and performance for your Mac system.
- Download other software tools: There are a wide variety of applications that improves the performance of your Mac system by cleaning up your disk and even getting rid of the problems in your Mac system, MacKeeper is one goo and recommended tool for your Mac.
The next time you notice slow Mac performance, you can try these simple tips to resolve your problem and even improve your Mac performance. This will also save you a lot of money and other extra expenses instead of purchasing a new Mac computer system. More easy and simple procedure in www.mac-keeper.com