Want your Mac to experience the best performance that it can achieve? Well sure you can and the best part is, you don’t need to spend a lot of money about it. Here are seven quick tips that will speed up Mac in just no time.
Speed Up Mac with Simple Tips
Try these quick tips that will speed up Mac and you won’t even need to invest your money just to achieve it. Try the following below:
- 1. Upgrade Mac processor: This is probably the easiest way to speed up Mac but this can be expensive. This will be your last resort after the other tips won’t work on your Mac. Before you upgrade your processor you need to find the latest models that are available in the market. You need to know how to install the processor. This step can be very complicated yet probably the most effective way.
- 2. Add an extra RAM: This is another way to speed up your computer by simply having another one of RAM especially if you are worried about your Mac speed. When your hard drive is holding too much files and programs, chances are performance and speed is degraded. But with new and extra RAM eventually it will speed things.
- 3. Use Mac Optimization Utilities: You can try other applications that will optimize your Mac. Try considering MacKeeper, this software can really detect any problems, fix that one and optimize the entire system in just a matter of minutes. This can save your time and even your money and have your system clean automatically.
- 4. Transfer cluttered files to other location: If you have cluttered files then might as well get rid of them now and transfer it to other HD. It’s quite simple to do and you don’t need to get rid them entirely and save some of it in your HD. This will eventually give your Mac more room and space and it will not clog your hard disk at all. Then try to get rid of useless games and other applications in your Mac.
- 5. Remove useless devices and other peripherals: There are times that peripherals plugged to your Mac computer can really slow down the process as well as the speed. If you have devices such as printers, scanners and USB that are not used more often then unplug them. Just attach then every time you want to use them.
- 6. Remove any useless junk: Remove any unnecessary clutters that are stored in your Mac. One of the many reasons why Mac is slowing down is because of these unnecessary widgets, applications and data files. Just schedule routine disk clean up to remove them anyway and do this when your Mac is idle. You can try scanning and defragging the system too.
- 7. Select the right anti-virus application: Viruses can really affect your Mac’s speed and that is reality. So better choose reliable anti-virus application that can detect and remove all these viruses and bring back your Ma speed. You can try downloading applications such as MacKeeper and other anti-virus tool to handle them.
These are seven quick tips that you should consider if you really want to speed up Mac without the need t buy a new one and spend more money. This will bring back your Mac to its optimum speed in just a matter of minutes.